Pendulum impact testersCHARPY OR IZOD FOR PLASTICPro Series
MODEL CHARPY OR IZOD
HOYTOM® PRO Series
The Hoytom tabletop pendulum impact tester has been designed to test plastics and composites according to the Charpy or Izod impact testing standards. It is available in capacities from 2 to 50J. It is operated via a simple and intuitive touch screen. Its octagonal guard includes a polycarbonate door, which meets the requirements for CE marking and Standard ISO 13802.
- Available capacities: ISO 2, 4, 5, 7.5, 15, 25, 50 / ASTM 2.7, 5.4, 10.8, 21.6, 50 / IZOD 2.75, 5.5, 11, 22
- Fully motorized.
- Ability to run quick test cycles.
- Electromagnetic brake enables hammer to be launched safely.
- Motorised hammer elevation with automatic return after each test, provides enhanced productivity and safety during use.
- Automatic test initiation upon closure of guard door.
- Manufactured using low friction rigid components.
- Data acquisition software for connecting machine to a PC.
- Simple operation via touch screen.
- Charpy impact blades according to ASTM or ISO.
- Languages: English, Spanish, French and German.
|Capacity up to 50 J||ISO Charpy||ASTM Charpy||ISO/ASTM Izod|
|Pendulum length mm|
Up to 50J
|Maximum impact speed m/s|
Up to 50J
|Dimensions (W x D x H) mm||1250 x 800 x 1040|
|Optional Table Dimensions (W) mm||+ 700|
|Net weight Kg||500|
EN ISO 13802
ASTM D256/A, ASTM D256/B, ASTM D4812, ASTM D6110, DIN 179-1, DIN 180, EN 179-1, EN 180, ISO 179-1, ISO 180, UNE 179-1, UNE 180, EN ISO 13802
Request further information
If you are interested in this product, please complete the form and we will contact your as soon as possible, to provide you with all of the information you need.